ME AND MY FRIENDS
| Hi I'm Leonor Crespo and I'm 23 years old I'm from Perú and I live in Iquitos. Look at my best friends! |
| Añadir título |
![]() |
here in the university![]() He's Enmanuel. He's 23 years old . He's from Perú and he lives in Iquitos |
![]() |
| She is Angelica, a very good and smart student. I'm sure she will be an excellent professional. |
![]() |
| She is my best friend Naomi. She's my univeresity classmate and she loves to read a lot |




As always eating 🤭💜
ResponderEliminarI love this blog is very beautiful, keep going
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarThis very cool, your blog talks a lot about your personality, and good luck, Leonor.
Good persons makes you grow.
ResponderEliminarYou are a good person Leonor I appreciate you very much, thank you for meeting you, take care of yourself
ResponderEliminarVery good .
ResponderEliminarIs an excellent job, full color!! Good luck 😊
ResponderEliminar